BCS: Certificate in Information Security Management Principles
13 June 2020
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of the concepts relating to information security management.
- Understanding of current national legislation and regulations which impact upon information security management.
- Awareness of current national and international standards, frameworks and organisations which facilitate the management of information security.
- Understanding of the current business and common technical environments in which information security management must operate.
- Knowledge of the categorisation, operation and effectiveness of controls of different types and characteristics.